torek, 11. januar 2011

My first entry in my not so first blog.

The first thing that made me pay interest in my blog were the fishes I made to appear. They calm me down and keep me busy when I lose interest in reading books, listening to the music or just keeping in touch with outer-world.

I just happen to listen to Phil Collin's voice. He is just so cool. I don't have an exact word to express myself. His voice is the most beautiful male voice I ever heard in my life. I also like Pavarotti R.I.P., Ramazotti, the singer who sang in film Veer - an Indian who have such amazing voice and the woman in the film isn't bad too.


I must present myself I think. I am a girl about 20years old who hasn't seen the whole world yet, hasn't eaten every food there is and wears ordinary clothes. I am plain and simple with some crazy moments like stuffing myself with chocolate and accepting gays with no objections whatsoever. I like to think myself smart and interesting but it isn't always like that. I could easily survive without interactions with other people for maybe a year. And I would enjoy myself without regrets. :)

I think about writing a book. Really thinking not just saying. It is little fiction books out in the world. People need dreams and other world to escape to. To wish to live there and day-dream about them. About sexy men and women to touch, marry, have kids if there is no one waiting for them when they close the books. I like to day-dream so I understand those needs for escape, not thinking and spreading wings at the sky when nobody is watching.


I hope you like fiction book and I hope you will have guts to buy my book when I will write it. It will bite.! And if you won't buy it, I'm screwed.!

1 komentar: